|Amprolium competitively inhibits thiamin utilization by parasite. Also, acts primarily upon the first generation schizont in the cells of the intestinal cell wall,
preventing differentiation of the metrozoites. Sulfaquinoxaline indicated for use in the prevention and treatment of Caecal and Intestinal Coccidiosis in chickens and turkeys.
It is also used in controlling mortality in acute cholera and fowl typhoid of chickens and turkeys.
- Easy application for the drinking water system.
- Rapid therapeutic effects
- Broad anti-coccidiostatic activity
- Relatively non-toxic and high safety margin
- Cost effectiveness.
|Each 1 mL contains
- Sulfaquinoxaline sodium - 166.7g
- Amprolium HCl - 166.7g
|For prevention and treatment of acute or chronic coccidiosis
- For prevention : Administer 3ml (0.03%) per 10L of drinking water for 3~4 days
- For treatment : Administer 6~12ml (0.06~0.12%) per 10L of drinking water for 5~7days